Giving Tuesday is November 30
This holiday season, give children hope for a brighter future.
On Giving Tuesday, November 30, join the Cure JM Community and help raise $750,000 for Juvenile Myositis research. This is the biggest day of hope of the year!
Gifts will be matched by the Coffey Family Match:
- Click "donate" to make an online gift that will be matched.
- Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297.
Every dollar makes a difference and helps children and young adults battling Juvenile Myositis.
Juvenile Myositis turns a young life upside down. The immune system loses control and the body attacks itself. It can steal a child's ability to walk, play, or even swallow.
Right now, there are no FDA-approved treatments and no cure, but together we can change that!
There are now more promising treatments underway than anytime in history. Your gift will help make sure these treatments get to patients.
What does your gift fund?
- Promising drug trials
- The best and brightest national and international researchers
- Drug discovery and genetics research
- Cure JM's Clinical Care Network and Centers of Excellence to bring the highest quality care to patients across the country
Be a hope hero! Give our children hope for a brighter future.
Get involved! Reach out to Shannon Malloy at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call (512) 709-1905