Petersen Family: Benefiting Cure JM in honor of Augustus!
This holiday season, give children hope for a brighter future.
Your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the Coffey Family Match!
- Click Donate Now to make an online gift.
- Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297.
Every gift helps children battling Juvenile Myositis. Juvenile Myositis turns a young life upside down. The immune system loses control and the body attacks itself. It can steal a child's ability to walk, play, or even swallow.
Right now, there are no FDA-approved treatments or a cure, but we can change that!
With your support, Cure JM is leading the way in groundbreaking JM research. There are now more new treatments in development for JM than ever before.
We are optimistic that several of the drugs we have in the research pipeline will improve the lives of our children:
- One drug is a possible steroid replacement—a new steroid with far fewer side effects.
- Another has already shown improvement in muscle strength and skin conditions in JM patients.
- Both of these drugs are on their way to clinical trials in JM patients.
This extraordinary progress is made possible by friends and family like you!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.